This department receives citations issued by the Kansas Highway Patrol, Capitol Area Security Patrol, Shawnee County Sheriff's Patrol, Motor Carries Inspection Bureau, Metropolitan Airport Authority, and Kansas Fish and Game Commission.

What Services Can the Clerk’s Office Provide to Me?

Court staff can give you basic information about cases, but cannot give you legal advice.


Shawnee County District Court provides links to Self-Help resources.  This information is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.

Docket Fees