All persons serving as judge pro tempore in this district shall meet or exceed the following criteria:
1. Licensed and in good standing to practice law in the State of Kansas;
2. Five years experience in the practice of law in Shawnee County (or equivalent experience, as approved by the Court);
3. Complies with the Code of Judicial Conduct while serving the Court and has no pending complaints before bar disciplinary authorities;
4. Exhibits professional habits of competence, judicial temperament, timeliness, industry, integrity and independence;
5. Demonstrates special legal expertise in the area of matters presided over;
6. Generally available to serve at times on short notice and free of conflicts both professionally and in schedule;
7. Enjoy the continuing approval of the Judges of the Court.