Please note the following changes to the Shawnee County District Court traffic dockets through the month of March.
1. Tuesday morning Traffic Dockets at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. are cancelled through March 31, 2021. Afternoon traffic hearings and trials will be held as scheduled.
2. Please contact the District Attorney’s Office at (785) 251-4525 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line “Traffic”. They are working diligently to resolve cases without requiring court appearances.
3. Monday DUI dockets will continue as scheduled.
4. All previously scheduled jail time is postponed effective immediately and will be rescheduled after April 5, 2021. Please call the court at (785) 251-6310 to reschedule their time.
5. Please consult the Shawnee County District Court website at www.shawneecourt.org for further information.