Please note the following changes to the Shawnee County District Court Traffic Dockets:
- Effective April 5, 2021, Tuesday morning Traffic Dockets will resume. Afternoon traffic hearings and trials will be held as scheduled.
- Please contact the District Attorney’s Office at (785) 251-4525 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line “Traffic.” The District Attorney’s Office is working diligently to resolve cases without requiring court appearances.
- Monday DUI Dockets will continue as scheduled.
- Please call the court at (785) 251-6310 to reschedule any jail time that was previously postponed.
- Please consult the Shawnee County District Court website at shawneecourt.org for further information.