DCR 3.517 Record checks on Military Personnel or Enlistees

Information in response to military record checks of military personnel or enlistees may be furnished by the court staff only when the Court is provided with an authorization therefor signed by the person who incurred a record as a juvenile if now over 18 years of age, and, if not, by the parent or guardian of said juvenile.

Only adjudicated offenses which would constitute a felony if respondent were adult and sentencing thereof shall be reported on such checks.

Revised: March 26, 1998