Click to Home
Connect with the Court

Go To Search

Domestic Relations

Show All Answers

1. What is the docket fee for new cases?
2. What is the fee to file a Post Decree Motion?
3. Who can help me collect my child support?
4. What is my child support balance or my arrearage?
5. Who do I contact about child support payments?
6. How do I change my address?
7. How do I get a divorce without being represented by an attorney?
8. Can I represent myself in my court case?
9. I have received a summons. What should I do?
10. What type of motions require a filing fee?
11. How do I get a restraining order?